Translate

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Struggling To Remain Positive

This past week has been really off for me, and even today still struggling to remain positive after experiencing a very bumpy emotional roller coaster. We all have our own personal struggles in life and we all deal with them differently. For me I tend to put my walls up and shut down. I planned on taking another day to myself, but after talking with Michael a bit, I realize shutting everyone out isn't the answer. I do still plan on taking a day off from work to deal with some personal things, but have decided to at least go in for my morning workout session hoping to feel a little better. Unfortunately, Michael might be working extra hard to keep me focused and motivated. I guess a lot of my frustrations are that I'm not sure how to move forward at times with my struggles. But, after seeing this quote, I can only look forward to something extraordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment