Translate

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

You Too Can Get These Results....

Real clients, real results.
(Pictured L-R) Brianna, myself,
Terri, Chinoise, and Charla
Photo credit: Michael Watkins - owner Fitness Together
I had an assessment this morning, and from my last assessment which was just right under a month ago (on July 12th) my total loss is 15.8 pounds and 7.25 inches! And three inches of that was around my waist! I've been on this journey over five years now, and it seems the past year my progress has slowed down drastically. Not because I ate unhealthy or I didn't show up for my workouts, in fact I probably was even stricter in my nutrition and making sure I was getting in there and doing the work.

So, what finally changed that allowed me to bust through this plateau? There were a few things that played a part in both my workouts and my nutrition. About three months ago I started incorporating boxing at The Engine Room, an actual boxing gym, and running into my workout regimen to add some additional cardio. Notice I said I added, I didn't substitute, meaning I didn't remove anything I was currently doing at Fitness Together but I actually added to what I already do. It's called dedication and determination! :) And within five weeks I dropped just a little over 11 pounds. But, then I did have a few weeks that I got stuck and were rough emotionally and I did gain some of that back. And then Michael, the owner at Fitness Together, reached out to some clients about a new 8-week nutrition coaching program he wanted some people to test out so thought what the heck. Some of us started this on July 12th and we've all gotten results. The meal plan is very similar to what I've been doing the past few years, so the small changes that I had to make weren't difficult for me to adapt to at all. But, those small changes have made a big difference! Like I said, since starting the 8-week nutrition coaching program I've lost an additional 15.8 pounds and 7.25 inches in just 28 days!!!!

Regardless if you've been on your fitness journey for a while now and needing that extra jump start like I did; or if you're just starting it I encourage you to contact Michael Watkins at Fitness Together. And ladies, he actually has a great opportunity for you that will start on August 22nd. It's an 8-week challenge called "Sexy Black Dress". And, referencing the inserted picture of actual FT clients of Michael's including myself, we believe in him and this challenge so much that we volunteered to model for his promotion in our own little black dresses. So, if you're interested in learning more about it, click on the "Sexy Black Dress" link to get the details of what's included from workouts, nutrition program, assessments, and even an online support group. I confirmed with Michael that the nutrition program that's included may not be the exact same thing I'm currently doing, but will be very similar. So, if you're ready to start getting results, or maybe you have a your own sexy black dress you want to get back into, contact Michael Watkins at Fitness Together Jenks/Riverside or Fitness Together Downtown and tell him you heard about him from Sherrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment