Translate

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weigh-in Update - I'll Never Give Up

I can't remember the last time I struggled so much to stay positive during my health and fitness journey. I really think it's important I share even the lowest moments on my blog. I feel it's imperative people realize it's a tough journey and it's not easy at times, but in the end it's definitely worth it.

I go through ups and downs, but the past six weeks or so I've struggled a lot. And the issue for me is that I'm following my meal plans and working hard during my sessions, but it seems I just keep going up and down with the same six pounds or so. I was only up .4 this week, which isn't even a half a pound, but I'm still about eight pounds up from the lowest I was about six weeks ago. I feel at a loss right now, and keep wondering if I'm fighting a losing battle. I also know it could be a lot worse, I could just give up and say the hell with it. But, that's not me. I know I have options, but I'll never allow giving up or quitting as one of those options.

It's hard sometimes, and like right now I keep trying to figure out what I could do differently to start seeing results again. But, instead of stressing about it I'm going to continue to move forward, stay focused and positive, eat right and bust my ass in my workouts, trust Michael and the process, and be grateful I have so many people in my life who support me no matter what I'm struggling with. Like I said, I feel at a loss right now, but I do know one thing, and that's I'll never give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment