Translate

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Embrace The Change

I've set some big goals for this next challenge, which we have 4 weeks left in. And I've also set some big goals for my 90 days which ends in April. In order to meet these goals I can't keep doing what I'm doing. I've got to make some changes and kick it up a notch. Michael had talked to me about changing up some of my training, which would include training twice a week in private sessions with Roberto. I'm not going to lie, I'm picky when it comes to who trains me in my private sessions, always have been and probably always will be. And it does raise my anxiety and fear, but mainly just because it takes me outside of my comfort zone. Well, after we talked, and I really looked at my goals, I knew that he was right. And I know it's temporary while I get through this challenge, so starting this week, on top of what I already do, I'm going to be training Thursday/Friday morning with Roberto. I told Michael today that sometimes what I want and what I need are two different things, and I know that this is what I need in order to meet my goals I've set. I can't allow fear and anxiety to keep me from being successful. As Michael said, I have to "Embrace the change...FULLY...or it won't work." So, keep an eye out for my update on Thursday when I weigh-in to see how change can be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment