Translate

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Daily Motivational - What's Your Excuse?

I know it's been a few days since I've been on here, but I've been focusing on some personal stuff that has occupied most of my time. Not to sound selfish, but I did have a lot of time refocusing on myself and my goals. But, and this is off the health/fitness subject, I also had to make a very hard decision regarding my 14 year old dog Yogi. She's been sick for quite some time. She's unable to use her back legs, we think she's going blind in one eye, and is in a lot of pain. And as hard as it was, we know she's just suffering, so today we are taking her in to be put to a final rest. I'll miss her greatly, but at least she won't be in pain.

Now, back to the purpose of this blog! You guys are amazing and I know several of you personally who are doing an outstanding job at staying focused on your goals and are making great progress! Keep up the great work! But, I do from time to time hear comments from others of why they don't workout. The two biggest reasons are time and money.

So, instead of a quote, I found this video that I thought was great! If having a gym membership or personal trainer is not an option due to financial reasons, use your surroundings wisely. An example from the video, and I can't recall the exact name for that style of push-up, but I've done the same thing using a medicine ball. He just found an alternative way by using a rock. So, look around you and utilize what you have. Really, there are no excuses!


No comments:

Post a Comment