Translate

Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Thanks To You

Sometimes when someone asks me what's wrong, or what is on my mind, I have a difficult time expressing my thoughts verbally. This is one of the reasons I started my blog, so I could easily express my feelings and thoughts to get me through those difficult times. But, then there are days like today when I can't even figure out why I'm feeling down, which makes it difficult to express myself even through writing and my blog. All day I've been trying to figure out what I could blog about because it's been several days since I've written anything. I kept thinking of all these topics I could touch on, but couldn't seem to pull the thoughts together to write about it. I tend to start getting frustrated with myself when I can't explain why I'm not feeling myself. But, today instead of letting it bother me, I started to think about all the people who have been there for me. So, I want to take a moment to say thank you to all my friends and family who are always there encouraging and supporting me through, not just my good times, but also my bad moments. And a big thank you to those who continue to support and encourage me by reading my blog. I truly appreciate each of you. And don't worry, this mental block won't last long, and I'll soon be expressing my thoughts and opinions! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment