As for me, I FINALLY met the goal I had set for myself a few weeks ago! With a few modifications Michael made, I lost 4.4 pounds this week, making my total weight loss 132.4 pounds! The modifications allowed me to not only lose weight this week, but I ended up getting more sleep and having more energy. It just proves once again, hardwork, dedication, and trusting the process truly pays off!
Now, I'm REALLY excited to brag about my FT brother and sisters! This week has been amazing and have many weight-loss and non-scale successes to share. Again, these are results that were reported just this week alone! Check these out!
- Patty H. - dropped 3.3 pounds this week!
- Jody B. - made it in for her sessions and was able to do the majority of the exercises without modifications. She is feeling stronger than ever!
- Charla C. - didn't miss any workouts (in fact she did extra with the incubator program), stuck to her nutritional plan, and was able to clean and jerk 95 pounds! That's the most she's ever been able to pull overhead!
- Casey P. - he hit a new PR by 20 pounds, clean and jerk 220 pounds!!!
- Michelle B. - down 3 pounds this week! Total of 23.5 pounds in 9 weeks!
- Julie W. - down 2.9 pounds this week!
- Kari C. - down 3 pounds this week for a total of 9 pounds in 3 weeks!
- Lisa B. - down 6 pounds this week for a total of 11 pounds in 9 days!
- Rachel M. - excited for a major milestone because she was able to do lateral jumps continously!
- Tara J. - was able to have those "back of the closet" clothes fit again!
- Magge W. - had an assessment and in the past month lost 7 pounds, 10 inches, and 2% body fat!