Translate

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Daily Thoughts - You Can't Fail If You're Determined To Succeed

Today's motivational quote is, "If you worry about yesterday's failures, then today's successes will be few."

I'm guilty about worrying about my failures, and sometimes stressing about the "what if" I fail in the future. But, with the Core4 I'm doing with my Empire group through Fitness Together I'm getting a lot better about not worrying or stressing over things and focusing on just doing the work and moving forward. I've been with Fitness Together for over four years now and I can honestly say, even when I do struggle or become discouraged, my determination to succeed is way stronger than my will to give up.

You're going to have times when you think you're not going to hit those goals, you're going to get discouraged and wonder what's the point; but that's when you have to dig deep and remember what you're working for and keep your focus on your goals. You're going to have set backs, you're not going to succeed at every first attempt, but as long as you don't give up you'll always be successful! And the most important thing to always remember, as Michael is always reminding us, YOU DESERVE TO HAVE IT ALL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment