Translate

Monday, September 21, 2015

Week 2 Day 1 Progression Pull-Up Plan

Today we start week 2 of the progression pull-up plan, and for the first day it states to do the same as day 1 of week 1. So, for today you can complete 8-12 reps of assisted pull-ups using a band for three sets; or 8-12 reps of jumping negatives using a box for three sets. Again, based on some suggestions from one of the trainers and another client, I did the jumping negatives.

And after only one week, I do feel like I'm improving. When I did this last week, the first 2 rounds I was able to get 10 reps and the 3rd round I was able to get the 8 reps. But, this morning when I did this as my warm-up before my workout, I was able to do 12 jumping negative pull-ups for all three rounds. I noticed I felt I had more control and better form. One week closer to meeting my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment