Translate

Monday, June 10, 2013

Motivational Quote

There comes a time when what seemed impossible becomes easy. For me, I'm doing things in my workouts that I never thought I would be able to do. And it seems as I progress, my trainers will start to increase my weights or incorporate something new, and I will still question them. They have more confidence in my ability than I have in myself. I really try to not say "I can't" do something. One, it typically gets me extra burpees or tire flips; but mainly because I know if I think positive and focus I'll be able to accomplish anything they ask of me. I've been training with them for over two years and they have never asked me to do anything I haven't been able to do. Health and fitness really is all mental; because if you stay positive, focused, and believe you can do it, then you will!


No comments:

Post a Comment