Translate

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Recipe - Red, White, and Blue Strawberry Shortcake

I originally had this chicken recipe I wanted to post, but it didn't turn out the way I expected. Chances are, because we all know I'm not the most experienced chef, it's probably something I did. There are a couple minor tweaks I'm going to make and try it again in a couple weeks, but I didn't want to post it until I attempted it again to make sure it would be better! :)

But, I did want to post something, and I came across this yummy looking dessert that would be great for 4th of July! It's simple, and even though I haven't tried it yet, I'm pretty sure it will be delicious and I feel safe posting it before I try it!

The recipe is from Allrecipes.com and you can click here to go directly to the recipe. Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment