Translate

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

The past couple weeks haven't been all that great on the scale. I've gained a total of two pounds in the last two weeks. It seems I keep going up and down with these same two pounds. 

Yeah, I've got a lot going on. I've recently been promoted at work, so there are extra responsibilities along with learning a new line of business. I told my trainer tonight I'm just to a point where I don't even care anymore, which probably isn't the best attitude. But, like I mentioned to him, it's not that I'm going to quit trying or give up, but I'm going to quit trying so hard. Sometimes I think I try so hard to make sure I do everything perfectly, that I end up stressing out, which doesn't help any. 

We chatted a bit about everything, and of course he mentioned intensifying my cardio. And then we discussed my food journal. I document so much, and try so hard to be within a specific calorie intake, that I end up over analyzing my nutrition (which causes more stress). So, after further discussion, decided I'm still going to log what I eat, but not worry about noting the calories. We both know I make healthy choices. So, I'm going to just focus on each day and just make sure I get my meals/snacks in, and the calories should fall into place. 

I'm not sure really what to do sometimes, but one thing I know for sure is I can NEVER give up! So, whatever your personal struggles are with your health and fitness journey, just keep at it! Because no matter how difficult it may seem, it WILL get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment