Translate

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Working Together

I'm finding a lot of great monthly challenges to start posting for next year. And I started thinking about why I started my blog, and also why I made it public. I started my blog as an online tool to help me stay focused and motivated, but more importantly to help me push through the difficult times instead of giving up. But, I made a decision to make it public hoping it would reach others who could benefit from my experiences and story, and it makes me happy knowing my blog reaches people all over the world.

So, what has all this thinking made me realize? It's reminded me that this blog isn't just for me, but it's also to benefit others in their own health and fitness journey. That's why I would love your feedback on what you would like to see me post more for next year. Not only do I want us to start our 2014 off right, I want us to stay motivated and be successful the entire year. I already plan on posting monthly challenges, like the 30 day ab challenge some of us are doing this month. There are various ways to contact me, which ever is easiest for you. You are more than welcome to comment here on my blog, contact me via my Facebook blog page Becoming Healthier With Sherrie or my personal Facebook page Sherrie Bullock, or email me at sherrie_bullock@ymail.com and let me know what information you think might benefit you or others.

No comments:

Post a Comment