Translate

Sunday, July 28, 2013

10 Commandments Of Weight Loss

One mistake people tend to make, and I've done it before too, is when beginning a new "diet" we tend to put so many restrictions on what we can and can't eat. When we do this, typically we end up back where we started making the same unhealthy choices; because when we go off our "diet" we have the mentality we've blown it so what's the point in continuing. 

I think the most important thing to remember is it has to be a lifestyle change and don't deprive yourself of your favorite things. For example, pizza is my favorite, and if I were to tell myself I can never have pizza again, chances are I'm not going to be successful because I guarantee you I would eventually give in. I really think all ten of these "commandments" can help a person be successful in their weight loss journey and allow them to become healthier.



No comments:

Post a Comment