Translate

Thursday, July 4, 2013

No Excuses For Me!

Being the 4th of July, I'm off work and the fitness center is closed; which means I have no session tonight and not able to go in for cardio. I slept in passed noon today and all I want to do is stay home. I have contemplated on just going for a walk/jog in our neighborhood.

As I'm sitting on the couch watching reruns of shows on TBS, the quote "You can have results or excuses. Not both." popped into my head. And it made me realize I can't use the excuse that the fitness center is closed to not get the results I'm going after. 

So, about 5:45 this evening I decided to to get out of my jammies, put on my workout clothes, and get out there and do my cardio. Because next Wednesday when I weigh-in, I want results!

No comments:

Post a Comment