Translate

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Operation 37-10-01

Last Wednesday I mentioned I have not had any type of specific goal lately, so my trainer strongly suggested one for me. My goal is to lose 37 pounds by October 1st (10-01) in order to be at a specific weight. It is a practical goal, and following these five steps, it is possible to be successful. So, I started to re-evaluate everything I'm doing and make modifications in order to meet this goal.


STEP 1 - SET GOAL: This has been set and I WILL lose 37 pounds by 10-01 (hence the name Operation 37-10-01).
STEP 2 - MAKE PLAN: I started reorganizing and have made the adjustments needed to follow through with my plan.
STEP 3 - GET TO WORK: First thing to do is to implement the changes. As instructed by my trainer, I needed to intensify my cardio, and that's exactly what I did. I also have a new way of tracking my food and cardio. And, because overall my food/calorie intake seem pretty good, I'm focusing on ensuring I get my cardio in regularly along with recording it in more detail.
STEP 4 - STICK TO IT - For me this is a mental process, making sure I follow through with what I tell myself I WILL do. The biggest thing for me is to take it a day at a time, make healthy choices, show up for my sessions with my trainer, and get my cardio in.
STEP 5 - REACH GOAL - Following through with steps 1-4 will allow me to reach step 5 by 10-01.

So, now that I have set my goal and made a plan, it's time to get to work! I'm officially kicking off "OPERATION 37-10-01". LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment