Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Why Yoga?

I've been trying to come up with something new to include in my health and fitness regimen that will allow me to reach my current goal, and after much research I've decided to go with yoga. There are many overall mental and physical health benefits. And, yoga is something I can easily incorporate into my daily routine whether it's before or after a session at the fitness center, or if I'm at home.

I downloaded an app on my tablet that has daily yoga exercises, full programs, various levels, and the relaxing music included in the background. Of the full programs, they have four that total 13 weeks. I have 12 weeks to meet my goal, so I thought this would be an excellent way for me to add something that can help me be successful.

I feel by doing yoga, I will be able to gain the overall health benefits and reach my October 1st goal. I can't go wrong!




No comments:

Post a Comment