Translate

Thursday, September 5, 2013

3 Simple Rules In Life

So, obviously this is something that can apply to about anything in life, but it's good advice to apply to your health and fitness goals as well.

If you want to lose weight and become healthier, then YOU have to go after it! No one can or will do it for you. You can surround yourself with people who can support and help you, but when it comes down to it, it's all up to you to make it happen!

Ask, ask, ask, ask! I can't stress that enough! I'm constantly asking my trainers questions. This is the only way you will grow in your health and fitness journey. The more you know, the more you'll be able to make the healthiest choices.

You have to move forward in order to grow as a person as well. This is something I'm going through myself right now. When Mike left, and as hard as it was, I continued to move forward with the help of Michael. I knew I couldn't just stop going, Mike wouldn't have wanted that either, but I had to keep pushing myself hard so I can hit my goals. Over the past few weeks, I have really thought about all the changes I've been through, and realized I would probably be in the same place had I not had to face the changes. Looking back, I believe I became comfortable in the atmosphere I was in and my body was probably in that same mode. I was going up and down with the same few pounds. So, by moving forward when things seemed to be going bad, I've started to see results again and feeling good about where I'm headed.

I miss Mike greatly, and he's an amazing trainer, but I also know as my friend he's still supporting and encouraging me to continue kicking ass in my workouts. Knowing he's doing well on his own has helped me tremendously! I see a bright future for him and very proud of how he's moving forward. And knowing regardless of what ever happens, I'll always have the friendship of both Mike and Michael, and that's more important than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment