Translate

Monday, September 9, 2013

Nothing Will Stop Me!!!!

If you have been following my blog, then you are aware of my ups and downs of my health and fitness journey; and you can probably relate as you go through your own journey. There are times when I struggle and wonder if it's worth continuing, and then there are the moments like now where I feel nothing can stop me from reaching my goals! Even though work is kind of crazy, and it's going to get even crazier come next month, this truly is one of my high points of my journey.

As I mentioned before, I started a new meal plan last week, and I lost three pounds when I weighed in this past Saturday. But, something I noticed today, is I'm feeling better overall. I'm sleeping better, which means I'm waking up in a better mood (and I'm sure my co-workers appreciate that). I feel like I have more energy and I'm more focused. I'm excited about dominating this meal plan, along with my workouts, to see what kind of goals I can achieve.

Over the past couple weeks I've had a few people make comments regarding some things that help me stay focused and on track. One of the things I'm asked about the most is my Fitness Together bracelet (the opposite side says Live F.I.T.). I've been wearing this for the last several weeks, taking it off only to shower and sleep, other than that it's on my wrist as a reminder to make the best decisions. This is something Michael will give his clients, and maybe I'm a bit more excited about it than the typical client; but I'm not a typical client or person. I've had some days where I was frustrated and upset, but this bracelet has really helped me stay focused and motivated. I can't tell you how many times I've been in the middle of a session or cardio where I'm getting tired and when I see this bracelet, it gets me refocused on what my goal is and why I'm working so hard. Yeah, it also helps having your trainer right there telling you not to stop, you've got this, and all those other encouraging things they say when you feel like you don't have any more to give. And today it reminded me that no matter what obstacles I face, as long as I'm wearing this bracelet I'll always be reminded to Live F.I.T (Focused. Inspired. Tenacious.), and there will be nothing that will stop me from reaching my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment