Translate

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Weigh-in Update

This isn't a typical weigh-in update, because I don't have a number to share for this week. It's not because I didn't weigh-in, it's because I do not know what the scale indicated. This has not been a typical week, and I knew it would be up from last week.

This week I had a few days I didn't follow my meal plan for various reasons. Wednesday I wasn't having a good day and I ended up going to lunch with my trainer so I could talk and get all my frustrations out. Thursday was my birthday and my employees brought me a cake and another co-worker brought me a pumpkin cheesecake, and I enjoyed a little of both. Plus I had another birthday lunch. So, I debated on even if I should weigh or not. When I went into the fitness center this morning Michael was there. He weighed me and said "You don't want to know, but we have a lot of ground to makeup." Even though I expected it to be up from last week, just because I knew I made choices I normally wouldn't make, I still couldn't help feel Michael was a little disappointed and couldn't help be a little disappointed in myself. I told him I wanted to cry now, but just as he always supports me, he told me not to worry about because it was my birthday and just get back on track.

So, even though I may not have an update that's reflected by a number, I can tell you there's no doubt next week I will have to kick it up a notch in my workouts; because as Michael said, I have a lot of ground to makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment