Translate

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Recipe - Oats Gone Wild

One of the first things I was ever told by my trainers, is the instant oatmeals that are already flavored are a big no-no. I was told the best thing to do is use plain oatmeal, this way I control what and how much goes into it for flavor. For me personally, it's difficult to get oatmeal to taste delicious, but I have been able to at least get to a point where it tastes good and I can still enjoy it for breakfast.

But, after trying this recipe, courtesy of Michael Watkins, I can say this oatmeal is delicious! For me, he's taken oatmeal to a new level. You can get the recipe off his Facebook page, just click here. I made this for breakfast this morning using my vanilla flavored protein powder. Not only did it taste great, but it was filling and I was ready for my early morning workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment