Translate

Monday, August 12, 2013

Weigh-In Update

Well, I lost another 1.2 pounds this week, so all these changes are paying off for me! Tomorrow I'm starting a 3-week meal plan. This is one Michael gave me almost two years ago, and I decided it might be a good idea to pull it out again. The first three days are considered detox days, so basically green smoothies for breakfast and veggies for lunch/dinner. Really thankful the smoothies are delicious and I LOVE veggies! Last time I did this meal plan, I lost almost 15 pounds in the three weeks. So, we'll see what happens this time. Considering my sessions and cardio are slightly more intense than the last time I did this, I'm hopeful to be just as successful, if not more! So, check back next Monday for an update of how my first week went!

No comments:

Post a Comment