Translate

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Trainers Know Best

When I saw this quote, I really did laugh to myself because it's so true! Over the past couple years I've set many short-term goals, and some of those I failed to hit. And the majority of those times, had I listened to my trainers, I probably would have succeeded in meeting those goals. 

Sometimes I tend to question and doubt the things my trainers ask of me. The main reason being, there are times I still can't believe everything I've accomplished, and I still have doubts in what I'm capable of doing. These are the times when I realize my trainers are more confident in my abilities than I am. That's the great thing about having a personal trainer, when you start doubting yourself, they are there to remind you of everything you have accomplished and everything you can still accomplish. 

If you don't have a personal trainer, I recommend you do one of two things that will allow you to be successful in your health and fitness journey. Obviously, my strongest recommendation is to hire a personal trainer. But, if that's something that you feel wouldn't work for you personally, then the next best thing you can do is to make sure you surround yourself with friends and family who will support and encourage you every step of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment