Translate

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Daily Thoughts - Keep Moving Forward

I had something else I was going to post for today, but after seeing a post from one of my FT sisters I decided to hold off on that one and go with "Keep Moving Forward".

One of the things we always try to do is focus on the positive of any situation, so that's what she did. She mentioned she wiped out during the workout as she was doing KB burpees. She said the positive was, and I'll quote her, "I didn't slow down, didn't cry, didn't back off. Let out a little scream & just kept kick'n ass". She mentioned had this happened a month ago she would have backed off and cried, but today she's confident to realize "Sometimes you fall down. Dust yourself off & keep going."

I'm not saying if you've truly injured yourself to keep going and pushing through the pain and injury, but what I am saying is don't allow it to destroy your confidence in knowing what you are capable of doing. There are so many exercises, some are simple to grasp and some have some techniques that don't come easily. And in the process you might fall or fail at the attempts, but as long as you stand back up and keep moving forward you'll always be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment