- I'm committed to weekly meal planning and prepping.
- I'm committed to showing up for my workouts. This means being on time, leaving any negative shit at the door (this is hard sometimes) so I can focus on my workout, and giving my all in each session.
- I'm committed to doing the extra work outside of my sessions, such as additional cardio and challenges. (Don't forget, this week is the 1,000 bicycle crunches challenge)
- I'm committed to meditating and journaling to keep my mental, emotional, and spiritual health just as good.
- I'm committed to taking the time I need to make sure all of these commitments are met daily.
- I'm committed to not making excuses, but making results. (Seriously, I even have the quote "I don't make excuses, I make results" as the quote on my tattoo)
- More importantly....I'm committed to ME!
COMMIT TO BE FIT!!!!!