Translate

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Commit To Be Fit

It's been almost 5 years since I committed to my health and fitness, and each day I do my best to honor those commitments to myself. Two reasons, one because I want to be healthy; and two because I know I deserve it! So, exactly what am I committed to do to make sure I hit my health and fitness goals?







  1. I'm committed to weekly meal planning and prepping.
  2. I'm committed to showing up for my workouts. This means being on time, leaving any negative shit at the door (this is hard sometimes) so I can focus on my workout, and giving my all in each session.
  3. I'm committed to doing the extra work outside of my sessions, such as additional cardio and challenges. (Don't forget, this week is the 1,000 bicycle crunches challenge)
  4. I'm committed to meditating and journaling to keep my mental, emotional, and spiritual health just as good.
  5. I'm committed to taking the time I need to make sure all of these commitments are met daily.
  6. I'm committed to not making excuses, but making results. (Seriously, I even have the quote "I don't make excuses, I make results" as the quote on my tattoo)
  7. More importantly....I'm committed to ME!
And remember, there is a reason my blog is about "Becoming healthier physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually" and that's because being healthy isn't all about working out and eating right; but it's also about being mentally, emotionally, and spiritually healthy. So, what commitments will you make to yourself to meet your health and fitness goals?

COMMIT TO BE FIT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment