Translate

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Weigh-in Update

I was down .2 this week, so not quite a half a pound. I was hoping for more, but just decided to not worry about it because at least it's down. But, the truth is I wasn't really happy about it. When Michael asked me how I did this week, I answered .2 but know I sounded disappointed. His reply made me look at it differently, because he said "So that's 5 pounds in 3 weeks. A little over a pound a week." Of course it's like 5:15 AM so I'm like yeah, 5 pounds in 3 weeks, but still was wanting more this week. So, later on when I did some meditation I looked at it from the aspect that I've lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks and I have to remember not every week will be a big loss, and I might do everything just right and even still have a gain. But, what I have to remember, is any progress towards my goal, even slow progress, is still progress. And instead of sulking saying, I only lost .2 pounds this week, I should celebrate the success I did have. Again, as I mentioned in yesterday's post, it's all in your outlook. I changed my outlook and realized I should be proud of the work I put in and be excited for the success I did have.

No comments:

Post a Comment