Translate

Monday, March 25, 2013

Daily Motivational - Patience

Since today we're officially kicking off "The Great Jeans Challenge" at Fitness Together, I thought this was appropriate for today's motivational quote. In general, we live in a "I want it now" or "I don't have time" kind of world. With technology today, everything we want seems to be just a click a way, and I think we tend to forget there are just some things we can't achieve immediately no matter how badly we would like to.

Over the past couple years, although I still get frustrated when something is going the way I planned it or expected it to, I've had to learn to have A LOT of patience. And these next six weeks during this challenge, no matter how hard I try to be perfect the whole time, I'm going to have to have a lot of patience with myself because I'm going to have a bad or off day. Losing weight safely and in a healthy way is best when it's done naturally and slowly. Just remember, you will eventually reach all your goals if you just have patience and don't give up!


No comments:

Post a Comment