Translate

Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekly Recipe - Tilapia with Black Beans and Corn

As I mentioned in a prior post, I'm going way out of my comfort zone by fixing a fish recipe. But, I was very pleased with this tasty recipe from "Ready, Set, Eat" at the following link http://www.readyseteat.com/recipes-Tilapia-with-Black-Beans-and-Corn-for-Two-5698.html. It's Tilapia with Black Beans and Corn and it was just as delicious as the picture looks!

At only 274 calories per serving, you have a delicious meal. Since I had it for dinner, and I avoid carbs for dinner, I had a serving of green beans with it. If I were having this for lunch, I would include a serving of whole grain brown rice or whole wheat pasta.

So far all my recipes have been from this site, and I have several in my "recipe box" from chicken and beef to breakfast, pork, and even some desserts. I do browse other sites, but what I like about this site is it's user friendly and also gives the nutritional values.

If you try it, hope you enjoy it! And if you have a favorite site or recipe, I encourage you to share it!


No comments:

Post a Comment