Translate

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Daily Motivational

For me personally, I have just gotten to a point where I do what's best for me. I don't let people's comments get to me. For example, I don't participate in every food/snack day at work, and yeah some people have made comments that I'm boring or not a team player, but I don't let that bother me. I'll participate in one from time to time, but because the majority of the food is not all that healthy, it's in my best interest to just not participate and be tempted to overeat on something I shouldn't. Some people understand, but some people don't and I can't be concerned about what other people think. My concern is doing what's best for me and that's all. So, make sure in the end you're doing what's best for you and surround yourself as much as possible with those who will support you in whatever decision you make!


No comments:

Post a Comment