Translate

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Weigh-In Update

So, it wasn't the best week, but at least I was still down. I lost about a 1/2 pound since last Wednesday and reflecting on this past week, it wasn't nutrition I lacked, but my cardio. I got my time in as usual, but I didn't do any type of intense cardio. Basically I wasn't pushing myself as much. I know I had to be a little careful since my leg started hurting, but I could have done a better job and done more.

I did get all my stuff for the 6 week challenge I'll be starting next week and there is a lot of beneficial information. I have a lot of planning to do over the weekend! The owner took a picture today and will take another after the challenge. I told him tonight at least this before picture is a lot better than the last time I had to take a before picture! :) I'll be keeping you updated on how I'm doing on the challenge and the results when it's over.

So, after not such a great week, MOVING FORWARD! That's what we have to do when we have days, or a week in my case, where we're just not completely on track with everything. We have to get back on track and do everything even better and not just give up! So here's to a better next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment