Translate

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Daily Motivational

This one seemed appropriate today after the tough session my trainer put me through last night. I was kind of disappointed in myself, because after I had finished two rounds of this intense workout, which included both heavy weights and high reps (and I felt like someone just ran me over with a freight train), I found out there was actually a third round but I ran out of time. It frustrates me when I know my trainers have put together a workout, they obviously think I can complete in the allotted 45 minutes, and then I don't complete it. It doesn't mean I've failed, just means I still need to improve. But, even though I was disappointed that I didn't get that third round in, I am okay with knowing I did give it my all and that next time he puts me through that workout, I'll get all three rounds in!

No comments:

Post a Comment