Translate

Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekly Recipe - Teriyaki Beef and Peppers

Here's another delicious recipe from a site called "Ready, Set, Eat" and the link is http://www.readyseteat.com/recipes-Teriyaki-Beef-and-Peppers-4963.html. It's simple to make, and only 330 calories per serving for a complete meal!

For those who know me well, are aware that I eat a lot of chicken. Beef and pork every once in awhile, but mainly chicken. That's one reason posting the weekly recipe is benefiting me. It's pushing me outside my comfort zone to explore and try new things, and I did exactly that this weekend! I'm not a huge seafood fan, so finding recipes that I like are hard to come by; but that is something I'm going to work on. If you have a delicious healthy recipe you would like to share, I encourage you to do so! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment