Translate

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

Well, I knew it would eventually happen! I would have a week where I would have to post a gain! :(  I was up 1.6 this week, but talked with my trainer after he looked over last weeks food journal; and because this week could be due to hormonal water retention, we're not too concerned. He did make a suggestion to start weighing in the mornings instead, just because what I eat through-out the day could make the weight flucuate and be less consistent. So, I'm going to weigh tomorrow morning just to see how much of a difference it really makes. Maybe changing the time I weigh in would give me more consistent results, we'll see.

This past week I made all my sessions, got all my cardio in, and did well on my nutrition. There were a couple days I didn't take in as many calories I should have, and he did point that out. This is where it's beneficial to have food and workout journals to review. This way you can reflect on what you did to see if you can pin point where you could have done better, and make those changes for the next week. Or, if there's really nothing standing out, take the gain and don't let it discourage you or get you off track!

No comments:

Post a Comment