Translate

Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekly Recipe - Baked Italian Chicken

I made this Baked Italian Chicken over the weekend, and it is delicious at only 237 calories per serving! The recipe came from a site called "Ready, Set, Eat" and the link is http://www.readyseteat.com/recipes-Italian-Chicken-Packets-5417.html

One of the questions I get asked a lot is, "what do you eat with your meals?". One of the things I've changed in my daily food intake is I have eliminated carbs for dinner, so for dinner I would eat this with a side of green beans or side salad keeping my calories around 300 or less. And if eating for lunch I would have this with a serving of whole grain rice or whole wheat past and still have a healthy meal for around 400 calories or less.

If you try it, hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment