Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Daily Motivational

Today I wanted to share a motivational video that includes the actual trainers and clients who motivate me on a daily basis. And maybe I'm also promoting a little on their behalf! :) This video was made by the owner of the Fitness Together where I train, Michael Watkins. This video includes footage and photos of actual clients and trainers where I have been so successful, and you'll even see me holding up a pair of my before jeans!

Along with the current Jenks/Riverside location, Michael is really close to opening a second location downtown Tulsa; and this is very exciting for the FT family! If you are inspired by what you see and are interested in more information on private sessions, or the PACK small group sessions, give them a call!

You can check out their Facebook pages for each location and like them to keep up on specials and updates! Click Jenks/Riverside or Downtown Tulsa to check out his pages and for contact information! Don't forget to tell him Sherrie sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment