Translate

Sunday, March 24, 2013

This weekend I've not felt the greatest and haven't posted much. I've just been trying to take it easy and rest as much as possible. I do want to thank everyone who is supporting me by reading my blog and liking my Facebook page! It's been helping me immensely, and hope in turn you are getting something out of it as well.

I will be preparing the recipe of the week for dinner this evening, so look for that post tomorrow. I'm going way out of my comfort zone and making a tilapia dish. Hope it tastes as good as it looks in the picture!

2 comments:

  1. Hey remember when I said you ought to blog? Remember when you were like, "Whatever Mike, that's a stupid idea, what are you stupid or something?" and I was all, "Hey really you should give it a try anyway cuz you'd probably totally dig it" and you were like "Whatever butthead, you're stupid."

    I might not have all the details right on how that went down but TOLD YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I know you Mike D? LOL....just kidding! And I didn't realize I said butthead out loud, usually I only think it! And if we're in the middle of a session, I'm thinking of something way worse to call you! :)

    But in all seriousness, yes, I remember! And yes, once again, you're right! Ya know, that really gets annoying after awhile.

    ReplyDelete