Translate

Friday, April 19, 2013

Daily Motivational - Are You Ready To Change?

Last night I had an opportunity to talk with one of the new trainers at the fitness center, and we talked about how long I've been there and the accomplishments I've made. Part of our discussion was talking about how a person has to be ready and willing to make the changes needed to lose weight or become healthier.

He made a comment about how it was good I was in there and kept going, because there are people who complain and are frustrated about how unhealthy they are, but don't really do much about it. But, it's not that they don't want to change, but they aren't at a point in their life where they feel it's a priority. I know for me personally, I always wanted to change so I could lose weight and become healthier, but it wasn't until I realized I had reached 350 pounds that I knew it was time to make it a priority. And that's what I did! Even though I had a desire to change, it didn't happen until that desire became so great that I made my health and fitness the priority in my daily life.



No comments:

Post a Comment