Translate

Monday, April 8, 2013

Daily Motivational - It Can Be Done

Today's quote really can be applied to just about anything in life you would like to accomplish, but applying to health and fitness can be somewhat of a mental process. Every session I have with the trainers, they seem to ask something of me that I think sounds just totally crazy. And if it's something I've never done, or they are  increasing the intensity with weights, I'm thinking to myself there's no way. My automatic reaction is to negotiate something easier with them, but that never works. In fact, if I'm not careful, it can get me extra work. There are many times I think to myself that what they are asking of me is impossible, but it never fails they end up proving me wrong and I'm able to do exactly what they expected. And even though I still question my ability, I know I have a team of trainers who know my ability and push me beyond my comfort zone and limits. And this is one of the reasons I've been able to be so successful.



No comments:

Post a Comment