Translate

Friday, April 26, 2013

Daily Motivational - Do You Hate To Sweat?

When I came across this quote, I couldn't help but think of my first few months when I first started working out, because I HATE to sweat! And some of my reactions showed it! If you don't know me, please keep in mind, "labor" work to me was loading the dishwasher....lol. I'll never forget, it was only about a month after I started, and I was doing those dang wall balls and sweat started to run down my face. I abruptly stopped, and the trainer asked what was wrong. When I told him I was starting to sweat, as he handed me my towel, he said sorry I typically don't laugh but you acted like someone shot you. And, looking back, I'm pretty sure that's what I looked like.

Before I started at Fitness Together, if I attempted to workout on my own, as soon as I started breaking a sweat or it became difficult, that's when I would quit. Trust me, I still don't like to sweat, but I'm used to it. It's all part of working out and becoming healthier. In fact, sweating is a good thing! So, don't let the thought of sweating keep you from working out and reaching your goals. Just think to yourself, this means you're doing well and kicking butt in your workout!




No comments:

Post a Comment