Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday....little late :)

So, I did weigh-in yesterday, but with the week I've had ended up crawling in bed and forgot to post how I did. It was a rough week, especially the beginning of this week, but I still lost a half a pound.

But, I did get my assessment results, and I did really well! As I've mentioned before, last year I struggled with some things and didn't improve much, but this assessment is proof I'm back on track and heading in the right direction! I not only lost inches all over, but I lost 13 pounds of fat since January! My lean mass remained the same, which is good. So, now I need to focus on making sure my next assessment, I improve even more! And I have a feeling if I just keep doing what I'm doing, and having the support of you all, I'll be able to do achieve that goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment