Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Daily Motivational - Just Eat Healthy

Just to clear this up, the first definition of "diet" according to Merriam-Webster is "food and drink regularly provided or consumed". So, based on this definition, everyone is on a diet, it's a matter of what we choose to eat.

When we hear the word "diet", we automatically start to think of the things we can't have and this can be discouraging after a while. That's why I don't like using the word "diet" and just say I'm eating healthier, because I will have my pizza from time to time. Changing the way you eat, especially if you're like me where there were years of making unhealthy choices, can be a very challenging process. I think it really comes down to a mental process, I believe the last part of this quote is the best advice when going through it, "SKIP THE DIET, JUST EAT HEALTHY."

Just remember what "diet" really means, and that even the unhealthiest person is on a "diet" as well. And make sure you choose to have the kind of "diet" that is going to improve your overall health and wellness.


No comments:

Post a Comment