Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Daily Motivational - A Never Ending Journey

At least once a week, I have someone ask me one or both of the following questions: "Are you still working out?" or "Do you think you'll workout with the trainers once you meet your goal?" And, as always, my reply is yes and yes! I have no desire to stop and go back to my old ways, especially once I hit my main goal. I'll probably need the trainers more than ever at that point to help me maintain.

When I came across this quote, it made me think of these questions presented to me, and this really does explain it all when it comes to my health and fitness journey. As long as I'm living, I will always be looking at ways to improve and go beyond my capabilities. And I hope as you start and continue your own health and fitness journey, you will have the same mentality and enjoy the mission you have set before yourself to becoming healthier.




No comments:

Post a Comment