Translate

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Daily Motivational - Self Respect

When I saw this I couldn't help but think, how the person most people tend to have the least amount of respect for, is themselves. It's sad, but true, and at one point I was just like that. I cared more about everyone else's well-being over what was best for me. And this is not healthy in many ways, including physically and mentally.

Respecting myself, and knowing I deserved to be happy and healthy, helped me get where I am today. It not only has allowed me to lose weight and become healthier, but I've overcome so much more such as depression, anxiety, sleeping better, more outgoing, and overall just feel better about myself and my life. Yes, I have bad days when I'm sad, stressed, or even angry, but I don't let these emotions completely control my life.

Keep this SELF RESPECT guide in mind, and not only will you start feeling better about yourself, but others will notice and will start treating you with the same respect. This will improve so many more aspects of your life, from being healthier physically and mentally.



No comments:

Post a Comment