Translate

Friday, April 12, 2013

What Do You Want To Know?

I started this blog about a month ago to help me stay focused and on track. And even though the initial intent was for my own benefit, I don't want this blog to only be about me and serve my purposes. I want to know what it is you want to know. Do you have questions for me personally, or is there something you would like me to cover? If so, I encourage you to e-mail, message me on Facebook, or post a public comment/question, because I want you to succeed as well!

I've always had amazing people in my life who have encouraged and supported me, but since starting this blog, I've gained another support system and this past month I feel I'm back on track and more focused than I have been in several months. And I hope in return, others are able to feel they can come to this blog for support and encouragement as well.

When Mike, my main trainer, suggested I do this he mentioned making it private so I could work through my struggles and emotions. But, after contemplating what he said, I decided to give it a shot, but make it public. Not only would making it public keep me more accountable, but if someone can be inspired by anything I post, then sharing my story, thoughts, and feelings is all worth it!

After I created the blog, I was just hoping my friends and family would read it. And even though it's not a lot of views, I'm happy to see within the first month I had 1766 views on my blog. Of course most of them are here in the United States, but it's exciting also to be able to see I have views coming from Germany, Russia, Spain, United Kingdom, Brazil, France, Malaysia, and Venezuela!

I want to say thank you to everyone who reads my blog, and I really appreciate those who send me encouraging messages or comments! So, what do you want to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment